@narendramodi Howdy Houston! It’s a bright afternoon here in Houston. Looking forward to a wide range of programmes in this dynamic and energetic city today and tomorrow.
@narendramodiIt is impossible to come to Houston and not talk energy! Had a wonderful interaction with leading energy sector CEOs. We discussed methods to harness opportunities in the energy sector. Also witnessed the signing of MoU between Tellurian and Petronet LNG.
@ANI#WATCH United States: PM Narendra Modi arrives in Houston, Texas. He has been received by Director, Trade and International Affairs, Christopher Olson and other officials. US Ambassador to India Kenneth Juster and Indian Ambassador to the US Harsh Vardhan Shringla also present.
This is the 3rd time PM Modi will be addressing a massive gathering of Indians or Indian origin people in the US. The story started with the address in the Madison Square Garden in NYC.
The salient features of this address:
- 50,000 Indians/ Indian origin people to attend the gathering.
- Donald Trump, the President of the US to join Mr. Modi in addressing the gathering.
- This is the first such massive address outside of India after the abolition of Article 370 in J&K.
- This is happening in the energy capital of the world in Houston.
- The roughly three-hour-long event is being organised at the sprawling NRG Football Stadium, one of the largest in the US.
- 140 Buses carrying 7000 Indian-Americans from all over Texas have already started arriving at NRG Stadium for ‘Howdy, Modi’ event.
- Baloch, Sindhi, Pashto groups gather in Houston to seek help from Modi and Trump
Good Luck to Modi, the Indian Community in the US and all Global Indians!